Date:      Wed, 19 Oct 2016 19:50:38 +0000
From:      Sales & Support Team <promotion@vishalkumar.com>
To:        "freebsd-user-groups@freebsd.org" <freebsd-user-groups@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Promotion, Pre-Proposal for Marketing & Business Development

http://tracking.vishalkumar.com/tracking/reportspam?msgid=3DXS6DYC7oCZ=
a4W-qUaCWHsg2&email=3Dfreebsd-user-groups@freebsd.org http://tracking.=
vishalkumar.com/tracking/why?msgid=3DXS6DYC7oCZa4W-qUaCWHsg2&email=3Df=
reebsd-user-groups@freebsd.org Hi Friends,

Greetings!

Happy to connect friends. #1 First time in the universe. This is text =
version, for better read and web version please refer URL given below.

First security, this e-mail and its contents were tested for SPAM and =
VIRUSES and found to be 100% safe and secure from our end. However, if=
 you find any non compliance or else, please feel free and friendly to=
 report us, your feedback and support shall be much appreciated, thank=
 you.

Who we're:

1. We're a start up from Mumbai, India. We're taking an opportunity he=
re, to introduce and pre-propose our best and state-of-the-art digital=
 marketing and business development services for your kind considerati=
on.

2. We're professionally qualified and have rich experience in various =
business sectors and technologies.

3. Our core passion is to work across the industries, business sectors=
, functional and technical domains.

4. We're very easy and friendly, strong team player and highly profess=
ional in our business and commitments.

Our core strengths and commitment:

1. 100% one-to-one full attention and support for your greater success=
 in the technology, digital and big data world.

2. Tested, proven and successful strategies and solutions. =20

3. We read, study, research and work round the clock to ensure we are =
up to date with the latest trends, tools and techniques. This helps us=
 to serve you better irrespective of your business sector.

4. End-to-End analytical, statistical, strategic and process oriented =
approach, solutions and ROI deliverable.

5. We have work experience with all types of organizations and individ=
ual firms, entrepreneurs, partnership, proprietorship, professionals, =
startups, small, medium, large, fortune companies and corporate.

6. We have many years of hands-on experience in various industries and=
 business sectors, such as telecom, health, retail, technology, engine=
ering, agriculture, education and universities, aviation and airlines,=
 oil and gas, human resource, steel, energy and power, plastic, bio te=
chnology, chemical, retail chain, media, advertising, import and expor=
t, food, automobile, consumer, IT and Software, computer networking an=
d hardware, banking, insurance, real estate, mining, jewelry and lots =
more.=20

7. We strongly focus on your satisfaction, success and growth.=20

8. We work with you to ensure our service deliverable are in sync with=
 your business goals and aspirations.

9. We are available round the clock 24/7, 365 days to support you. Fee=
l free and friendly to contact and request us for detailed offerings a=
nd proposals.=20

10. Our digital / internet marketing packages (SEO, SMO, SEM, SMM) sta=
rts from just US $3,600.00 / Year.  Project basis additional expert ad=
visory and third-party charges may be applicable.

How to RFP/Order?

Please visit support section on our website and create a new ticket "R=
equest for proposal".

For more information about our affordable products and services, such =
as enterprise mobility solutions, mobile apps, website design, re-desi=
gn, eCommerce SEO and  solutions starting from US $299.00/Year, please=
 feel free and friendly to contact us.

If you're surprisingly wondering seeing this email in your box, wish t=
o opt-out, never opt-in, do not want to receive email or receiving too=
 many promotional and unsolicited emails / communication from us, kind=
ly accept our sincere apologizes and feel free and friendly to request=
 for a unsubscribe/opt-out. However, we recommend you to keep in touch=
 with us for great and unique ideas, innovations and more, by adding u=
s in to your safe senders list.

Further, should you have any doubts and questions please feel free and=
 friendly to connect with us on email, phone, WhatsApp, Skype and Link=
edIn.

Thank you and appreciate for your time, efforts, read, consideration, =
patience and cooperation. We're looking forward to your positive respo=
nse and have a long terms, fruitful, mutual beneficial and great relat=
ionship ahead.

Thank you for your valuable support and wish you a nice and great day.

Your's Truly and Sincerely
Sales  and Support Team
(Global Business Development)
www.vishalkumar.com
Mulund(W), Mumbai 400080, MH INDIA.

Mobile and Whatsapp:
+91-9969572013

Landline Phone:=20
+91-22-21642162

Website:=20
http://tracking.vishalkumar.com/tracking/click?msgid=3DXS6DYC7oCZa4W-q=
UaCWHsg2&target=3Dhttps%3a%2f%2fwww.vishalkumar.com&v=3DfCqET-HATR1Wa0=
5u0lxkKw2

LinkedIn Profile:=20
http://tracking.vishalkumar.com/tracking/click?msgid=3DXS6DYC7oCZa4W-q=
UaCWHsg2&target=3Dhttps%3a%2f%2fwww.linkedin.com%2fin%2fvishalkalimcha=
ndani&v=3DMGHdugYD1NhzQFr5W2Zyjw2

Support/ Create a ticket:
http://tracking.vishalkumar.com/tracking/click?msgid=3DXS6DYC7oCZa4W-q=
UaCWHsg2&target=3Dhttps%3a%2f%2fvishalkumar.com%2fsupport%2f%3fv%3dsub=
mit_ticket&v=3DMgBy3PCuEOTo4ly0Ejbuwg2

Web Version URL/Link: =20
http://tracking.vishalkumar.com/tracking/click?msgid=3DXS6DYC7oCZa4W-q=
UaCWHsg2&target=3Dhttp%3a%2f%2fecampaign.co.in%2findex.php%2fcampaigns=
%2fym4071250dbba%2fweb-version%2fcb931y9eq87dd&v=3DEHwZtcSIneE_g2pGk3z=
uqw2

This email was sent to freebsd-user-groups@freebsd.org.
This email was sent from promotion@vishalkumar.com.

Copyrights & Physical Mailing Address:
VishalKumar.com (SS, WiP, T&C APPLY)
A-104 Vishwamitra Sapatrishi  Park
Vasant Garden Mulund West
Mumbai 400080 Maharashtra India

Update Your Mailing List Profile:
http://tracking.vishalkumar.com/tracking/click?msgid=3DXS6DYC7oCZa4W-q=
UaCWHsg2&target=3Dhttp%3a%2f%2fecampaign.co.in%2findex.php%2flists%2fj=
e463cjco04b6%2fupdate-profile%2fcb931y9eq87dd&v=3DvpOCkdpO2JlEnbYhltg9=
ww2

Unsubscribe:=20
http://tracking.vishalkumar.com/tracking/click?msgid=3DXS6DYC7oCZa4W-q=
UaCWHsg2&target=3Dhttp%3a%2f%2fecampaign.co.in%2findex.php%2flists%2fj=
e463cjco04b6%2funsubscribe%2fcb931y9eq87dd%2fym4071250dbba&v=3D_GSP3ND=
OtoO4-CbxZ8PaFw2

Manual Unsubscribe, Email To:
promotion@vishalkumar.com

Disclaimers, Terms and Conditions:
We do not warranty and guaranty in any type and form, for disclaimers,=
 terms and conditions please visit website