Date:      Fri, 09 Sep 2016 09:54:30 -0400
From:      "Tim Leca" <tleca@advancedtracking.com>
To:        <trustedbsd-discuss@trustedbsd.org>
Subject:   GPS Tracking Information

Would you be interested in getting information on GPS tracking solutions =
for fleet management? I can show you how real-time information can benefit =
your company by:

* Increasing Productivity=20
* Improving Customer Service=20
* Optimizing Fleet Efficiency=20
* Cutting Fuel Costs=20
* Eliminating Unnecessary Overtime

Our Shadow Tracker=C2=AE Vision III=E2=84=A2 system is a real-time =
tracking solution that providesa 10 second location updates and we include =
the equipment Free with a 36 month agreement.=20

I'd be happy to send over some more details, or if you would like I can =
provide a quick and free consultation or demo. Just give me a call or send =
me back an email, I hope to hear from you.=20

Thanks,

Tim Leca| Advanced Tracking Technologies, Inc=2E
Sr. Account Executive

Phone: 800-279-0035
Direct: 713-353-6092
E-mail: tleca =
<mailto:tleca@advancedtracking.com?subject=3DGPS%20Information>

	Advanced Tracking Technologies, Inc.,6001 Savoy #301, Houston, Texas, =
77036, United States

 If you do not want to receive emails fromAdvanced Tracking Technologies, =
Inc.you canunsubscribe < =
http://links.emailtrack72.com/CBUT/nijtkjkkkqkmkqkmklkpjtkokikhkjkqklj=
tlwjtkjkkkqkmkqkmklkpjtkokikhkjkqkljtkhjtkikikhkjknkiov=