Date:      Mon, 20 Feb 2017 15:09:45 -0800
From:      michael ferger <mfjrchess@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Question for developers

Hi all :)

       I'm currently writing a self-published book that is going to be
available for free!  It's about the process of success. Any developers
brain that I could pick maybe for about 15 mins over the telephone or IRC
chat? I would like to know about the organizational techniques it takes to
deploy such greatness!  What does it takes to get something from the ground
up! If any of the original developers could respond that would be
excellent.