Date:      Tue, 9 May 2017 10:59:19 -0300
From:      Helen Koike <helen.koike@collabora.com>
To:        freebsd-cloud@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Google Cloud Images

Hi,

I am doing a research about the current support of FreeBSD in Google
Cloud Platform.

I know the cloud team maintains a project at GCE to distribute the
FreeBSD images, thank you for that, it is really easy to instantiate a
FreeBSD machine with gcloud.

I would like to know the current state of the GCE images, if there are
any known issues and if there is any tool for testing.

Also, the google-daemons package doesn't seems to be an updated version
of the google-compute-packages. I would like to know which upstream
version it correspond, known issues and tools for testing.

I would appreciate any help

Thanks
Helen