Date:      Sat, 4 Mar 2017 23:29:57 -0300
From:      =?UTF-8?B?T3RhY8OtbGlv?= <otacilio.neto@bsd.com.br>
To:        "freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org" <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Simple program immediately killed when running on a NFS

Dears

I'm trying to compile a simple hello world program on my RPI3. The
program is on a directory mounted using NFS and stored in the amd64
machine. When I compile and try to run the program in the NFS mounted
path it does not work, when I copy the same program to a local dir it
work, and then when I copy the program from the local dir to the NFS dir
it works !? !?!?! Someone can, please, explain it? Look at the historic
program.

root@rpi3:/usr/ports/benchmarks/netperf/work/netperf-2.7.0 # cc -o
conftest conftest.c
root@rpi3:/usr/ports/benchmarks/netperf/work/netperf-2.7.0 # ./conftest
Killed
root@rpi3:/usr/ports/benchmarks/netperf/work/netperf-2.7.0 # cp conftest
/usr/home/ota/conftest
root@rpi3:/usr/ports/benchmarks/netperf/work/netperf-2.7.0 #
/usr/home/ota/conftest
Hello world!
root@rpi3:/usr/ports/benchmarks/netperf/work/netperf-2.7.0 # cp
/usr/home/ota/conftest ./conftest
root@rpi3:/usr/ports/benchmarks/netperf/work/netperf-2.7.0 # ./conftest
Hello world!
root@rpi3:/usr/ports/benchmarks/netperf/work/netperf-2.7.0 # mount
/dev/mmcsd0s2a on / (ufs, local, noatime, journaled soft-updates, nfsv4acls)
devfs on /dev (devfs, local, multilabel)
/dev/mmcsd0s1 on /boot/efi (msdosfs, local, noatime)
/dev/md0 on /tmp (ufs, local, noatime, soft-updates)
/dev/md1 on /var/log (ufs, local, noatime, soft-updates)
/dev/md2 on /var/tmp (ufs, local, noatime, soft-updates)
squitch:/usr/ports on /usr/ports (nfs)

Thanks a lot!

[]'s

-OtacĂ­lio