Date:      Sun, 16 Jul 2017 09:49:00 +0200
From:      Nicolas Embriz <nbari@tequila.io>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org" <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: GEOM: ada0: the secondary GPT header is not in the last LBA or random: unblocking device. when using more than 2 cores

Hi,

I am trying this in Amazon AWS, the problem is that I can=E2=80=99t do a dm=
esg
or get more logs because when choosing a t2.medium or any instance
with more than 2 cores, the image gets stuck on the boot process and
therefore I can=E2=80=99t login.

I have a working image with FreeBSD 11.0-stable:
https://github.com/fabrik-red/images/releases/download/11.0/disk.tar.gz

Using this kernel:
https://github.com/fabrik-red/images/blob/11.0/fabrik.kernel and made
using this script:
https://github.com/fabrik-red/images/blob/11.0/fabrik.sh

I know is probably not useful this info but so far the only difference
is that I updated the sources and now while doing the same thing with
FreeBSD 11.1-prelrelease I am getting this strange behaviour.

When using only one single cpu core the image works but when using
more thant 2 cores the image just don=E2=80=99t boot.

Any ideas of what else I may add so that I could get more info at
least on the boot screen that is the only thing I get from AWS while
booting?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.