Date:      Sun, 5 Mar 2017 20:32:57 +0100
From:      francisco dominguez <francisco.dominguez.lerma@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   intel atom z36xxx/z37xxx graphics serie problem

I write this email because I have a serious problem with my display card.

If I use vesa driver, xorg works (but very slow) and when I try cange to
other tty, I get a black screen.
I did think try with intel driver, but with intel driver don't works, In
the FreeBSD forums they tell me about kms, I tried it too and it does not
work either.

My CPU is an Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU N2840 @ 2.16GHz
and my display card is an Atom Processor Z36XXX/Z37XXX Series Graphics &
Display

My xorg configuration is:

*Section "Device"
   Identifier "Card0"
    Driver     "intel"
EndSection*

If I don't use a xorg file configuration, xorg load vesa driver.

In my /etc/rc.conf I have:

*kld_list="i915kms.ko"*

And in my /boot/loader.conf I have:

*kern.vty=vt*