Date:      Sun, 9 Apr 2017 01:01:12 +0000
From:      "amanda@myfirstbanners.com" <amanda@myfirstbanners.com>
To:        "freebsd-ia64@freebsd.org" <freebsd-ia64@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Freebsd-ia64, Better website banner ranking tool

Hello Freebsd-ia64!

My Name is Amanda.

 Looking everywhere for your ad but still can't find it?
If you're still having trouble with your PPC campaign, follow our
recommendations and we will help your website banner be on top of
almost all search engines.

 If so, then we can show you what we can do for you to get your
website on top of Google search results without paying for
each click...

 We can place your website banner on top of Google, and here's
how it will look:
1. Go to our website and click DEMO button;
2. Type your website freebsd org and your keyword;
3. Hit VIEW ONLINE DEMO and see how it will look like...

Best Regards,
Amanda Carr