Date:      Mon, 13 Feb 2017 20:13:38 +0000
From:      Jocelyn Hoffman <jocelynh@fb.com>
To:        "freebsd-jail@freebsd.org" <freebsd-jail@freebsd.org>
Subject:   $ perl -e 'print "Hello from Facebook!"'

Hi Jamie,

I came across your profile online and I wanted to check and see if you migh=
t be interested in learning more about the Production Engineering team at F=
acebook. We are currently hiring full time for our Menlo Park CA, Seattle W=
A, and New York City, NY office locations.

We're seeking a hybrid Systems / Software Engineer to help develop our syst=
ems infrastructure. These Engineers are typically embedded with different d=
evelopment teams and work to build the infrastructure that supports our ser=
vices and ensure they are highly scalable within our production environment=
. It's all on a massive scale and there is a huge emphasis on scalability a=
nd reliability, as you can imagine. I thought your experience in Linux/Unix=
 systems and Perl development would make you a great fit for the role!

I've pasted a link to the job description below if you'd like to take a loo=
k, and I'd be happy to set up some time to speak to discuss the role furthe=
r.

I look forward to hearing back.

Best,
Jocelyn

Job Description:
https://www.facebook.com/careers/jobs/a2KA0000000LknwMAC/

Video:
https://www.facebook.com/facebookcareers/videos/1747855735501113/

Cool P.E Development:
https://code.facebook.com/posts/156810174519680/making-facebook-self-healin=
g/?__mref=3Dmessage_bubble

Jocelyn Hoffman
Technical Sourcer | Production Engineering
M: (650) 485-9154
[cid:image001.jpg@01D285F2.9B141490]

facebook.com/careers<https://www.facebook.com/careers>;