Date:      Sat, 7 Jan 2017 06:58:46 -0800
From:      "stella.barnabas@yahoo.com" <marytom3212433@aol.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   My Name Stella Barnabas

Stella Barnabas is my name. I am 28 years old and from Cape Verde. I n=
eed your help to start a new life after a terrible present. I need you=
r assistance to invest $15.5 million in your country. The money was my=
 late husband's but traditional believes that women are not allowed to=
 inherit wealth has deprived me access to the fund. I want you as a bu=
siness partner / investor to manage the fund. We shall discuss the per=
centage ownership. You always send us investment returns to enable me =
take care of my 2 kids. I don't want the fund to be here, lest i will =
be disinherited.
reply me here stella.barnabas@yahoo.com <mailto:stella.barnabas@yahoo.=
com>