Date:      Sun, 12 Feb 2017 11:35:45 -0800
From:      Sara International <marketing@saraexim.in>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Eco-friendly Jute and Cotton Bags for gifting your customers

Hello Sir/ Ma'am,

Attached is the standard catalog of jute and cotton bags.

We are Sara International, a leading manufacturer, exporter, and seller of
jute, cotton, and canvas handbags.

Our prices are very attractive, and the quality of our bags and prints are
finest in the industry. We supply our bags to businesses all over the world=
.

Please visit our website at (www . saraexim . co) for more information
about our company and products.

If you are not the person in your organization to orders bags or
promotional items, please forward this email to the relevant individual or
department. Thank you.

Best Regards
*Mousumi Nandan *
SARA | Business Development Executive

Mobile: +91 987 45678 47

Office: +91 33 400 88 333
Email: mousumi.sarainternational@gmail.com

              sales.sarainternational@gmail.com

           info.sarainternational@gmail.com
Sara International

=E2=80=9CWe believe in building long term relationship=E2=80=9D

55 Ezra Street, 2nd Floor, Kolkata

West Bengal, India

How this email was sent
<http://view.saraexim.online/x/c?c=3D780665&l=3Dcfe610e1-f487-4359-afde-fe9=
a87252e49&r=3D8257ed1f-8d0e-456e-8e83-e4f153ee1822>