Date:      Wed, 20 Dec 2017 15:57:16 +0000
From:      Amy Hodge <amy.hodge@infodigitaldata.com>
To:        "freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org" <freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org>
Subject:   M2M Users List

Hello there,

Hope you having a great day!

I would like to know if you are interested in acquiring Machine to Machine =
(M2M) Contact List?

We provide the Database across North America, EMEA, APAC and Latin America.

We also have other Technology Users like: Internet of Things (IoT), Web of =
Things (WoT), Big Data, SCADA, Cloud Computing, VoIP, PBX, SIP and many mor=
e.

Please share your business email address and contact number if you are inte=
rested to get some samples (at no cost) for your review.

Await your response!

Thanks,

Amy Hodge:)

Demand Generation- Technology Database

To Opt Out, please respond "Leave Out" in the Subject line.