Date:      Mon, 23 Apr 2018 01:14:10 +0000
From:      "catherine@adwordtop.com" <catherine@adwordtop.com>
To:        "freebsd-ia64@freebsd.org" <freebsd-ia64@freebsd.org>
Subject:   A display ad at the right time and the right place

Dear Freebsd-ia64!

 If PPC model is a problem for you, forget all that, we know how to solve
the problem. We can drive keyword targeted traffic to your website from
Google and other search engines without Pay Per Click model.

 Let us introduce you our newest online advertisement technology,
which can place your website on top of Google and Yahoo search
results without paying for each click.

 If you are interested in getting one year prime positioning
of your websites, you can fill online quote form on our website
or call to one of our representatives and you will get much more
detailed information about this method.

Best Wishes,
Catherine Kidd