Date:      Sat, 5 May 2018 11:23:28 +0000
From:      "angela@adwordsus.com" <angela@adwordsus.com>
To:        "freebsd-ia64@freebsd.org" <freebsd-ia64@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Time for better AdWords traffic estimation

Hi Freebsd-ia64,

 Bids are probably the fastest and easiest way to get your ads to the first page
of search engines. But it might be expensive. We want to tell you that you need
to try something that costs less.

 You can avoid paying much by using our technology which can guarantee
you first position on search engine results during whole year
on selected keywords without pay per click model and bidding
competition.

 Just go to our website and see how it works in 3 easy steps:
 - Go to our website's DEMO page;
 - Type address of your website freebsd org and your keyword in form;
 - Submit demo form and you will see result.

Yours respectfully,
Angela Hopkins