Date:      Mon, 26 Feb 2018 14:49:58 +0000
From:      Meny Yossefi <menyy@mellanox.com>
To:        "'freebsd-infiniband@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-infiniband@freebsd.org>, "'FreeBSD-stable@FreeBSD.org'" <FreeBSD-stable@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-drivers <freebsd-drivers@mellanox.com>
Subject:   RE: [HEADS UP] - OFED/RDMA stack update

Hi,=20

We are currently working on MFC'ing the OFED/RDMA stack update mentioned be=
low to FreeBSD11-STABLE.

We already have working version in 'projects/bsd_rdma_4_9_stable_11' (pendi=
ng iWARP updates) and currently working on ULP integration.

Again, as always, for any concern/comments you might have, please don't hes=
itate contacting us.

freebsd-drivers@mellanox.com

Regards,=20

Meny Yossefi,=20