Date:      Mon, 13 Aug 2018 04:24:54 +0800
From:      Li-Wen Hsu <lwhsu@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-office@freebsd.org
Subject:   libreoffice 6.1 update

On Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 12:10 AM Li-Wen Hsu <lwhsu@freebsd.org> wrote:

> It is announced earlier today and I did a quick test but it is not
> that straight forward like the minor version updates before.  There
> are some patch files cannot be applied cleanly.  Which might be very
> easy to resolve, but I haven't had a chance to look into it and
> probably cannot do it until the weekend of next week.
>
> If anyone is interested in working on this, hope my WIP here helps:
>
> https://github.com/lwhsu/freebsd-ports-libreoffice

So 6.1 is out before we have 6.0.1 in the tree.

I just got lwhsu/freebsd-ports-libreoffice updated to 6.1 and it is
buildable in poudriere, haven't had a chance to test in my desktop
env.

There is a new dependency, textproc/libnumbertext, which is not added
yet: https://people.freebsd.org/~lwhsu/tmp/libnumbertext.shar

Please help test and fix.  Thanks.

Li-Wen

--