Date:      Sat, 22 Dec 2018 19:18:16 -0600
From:      Mahmoud Al-Qudsi <mqudsi@neosmart.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD 12 quarterly ports not built against PHP 7.2

Hello all,

After upgrading from FreeBSD 11.2 to FreeBSD 12 I was surprised to find that
the ports collection was missing all packages for/built against PHP 7.2, and
that the latest there was PHP 7.1.

Obviously switching from `quarterly` to `latest` in the relevant `pkg.conf`
file took care of that (not only is PHP 7.2 there but so is PHP 7.3), however
I feel as though it is atypical to upgrade from one version of FreeBSD to a
later release but find that the `quarterly` ports build is older than that of
the release you are upgrading from, so I thought I would bring it to attention
here.

Thank you all for your hard work,

Mahmoud Al-Qudsi
NeoSmart Technologies