Date:      Mon, 21 May 2018 17:22:46 +0000 (UTC)
From:      "YouPic Team" <info@youpic.com>
To:        freebsd-users-jp@freebsd.org"
Subject:   [FreeBSD-users-jp 96216] Let's stay in touch!

Welcome=0D
=0D
http://youpic.com?utm_content=3DEmail&utm_campaign=3DEmail%20marketing&utm_=
source=3DSendGrid&utm_term=3DEmail%20marketing&utm_medium=3DEmail=0D
=0D
Hello YouPic Community!=0D
=0D
We need your help. Due to the recent tragedy in Manchester, we have decided=
 to bring our community together and show every day life in Manchester. As =
we all know, photography has a way of telling a great story without words. =
Whether you are a resident in Manchester or there on vacation, we want to c=
reate a photo series "Life in Manchester". We want to show that the world i=
s still standing strong and kindness continues to fill the air. =C2=A0=0D
=0D
We will choose 20 photos and of course credit each of them. =C2=A0We look f=
orward to seeing your photos. Lets make this happen!=0D
=0D
Don't forget to hashtag #lovemanchester=0D
=0D
Deadline: Sunday=C2=A0=0D
=0D
Take me to YouPic http://youpic.com/?utm_content=3DEmail&utm_campaign=3DEma=
il%20marketing&utm_source=3DSendGrid&utm_term=3DEmail%20marketing&utm_mediu=
m=3DEmail=0D
=0D
Sent with =E2=99=A5 from YouPic=0D
=0D
Holtermansgatan 1, 41129 Gothenburg, Sweden=0D
=0D
Unsubscribe https://youpic.com/settings?utm_content=3DEmail&utm_campaign=3D=