Date:      Tue, 5 Mar 2019 21:42:37 +0530
From:      "Paul Joseph" <paul@lobsterfx.info>
To:        "freebsd-chat" <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Advertising Solutions for your firm

Hi ,

I'm contacting you today as an animation ad designer. My specialty is =
eye-catching videos to connect an audience to a company. I have a ton =
of experience in this field with over 380 projects to my name.

Would you like to see what this looks like? Here's a sample of my work=
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Da-5nsA3IAc8

There's so much more I can do to promote your organization, too. I als=
o create webpages, fun mobile apps, logos and useful flyers.

To find out more about my firm, search for "Social Lobster".

Hope to hear from you,

Paul Joseph