Date:      Tue, 10 Sep 2019 11:28:11 +0200
From:      Fabien Costard <fabien.costard@free.fr>
To:        freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org
Subject:   Default parameters for NanoBSD

Hello everyone,

This is a question about the default values used for the nanobsd.
In the current default configuration (defaults.sh), the media size is
set to 2000000 (NANO_MEDIASIZE=2000000).
This size (1GB) does not allow to make an image when you follow the
documentation online.

I know that the purpose of the nanobsd is to make "light" FreeBSD system
but would it be better to change the default media size when someone
(like me) try to use and understand it step by step ?

I found the media size have to be 9600000 (around 4.8GB) (to work with 2
images)

What do you think about it ?

Regards,
Fabien