Date:      Wed, 19 Jun 2019 17:00:04 +0000
From:      Melissa Dickinson <melissa.dickinson@edsonlinetech.com>
To:        "freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org" <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Cisco VoIP Clients

Hi,
Trust all well!
Are you looking out to acquire the list of customers or companies using Cis=
co VoIP to increase your data base?

We also have other companies list like: Vonage, Mitel, Ooma, Nextiva, Five9=
, Microsoft Skype for Business, Twilio, Avaya, Genesys, Verizon, CISCO many=
 more.

We can provide database for any given Country/Industry/Job Titles.

Geography we cover: - USA, Europe, Asia, Australia, Middle East, Africa wit=
h 100% database and data usage for multi-channel marketing purpose

If you're interested please let me know the geography and job title you are=
 looking out to target for so that we can provide you with counts, pricing,=
 and more information in my next email.

Await your response!

Regards,
Melissa Dickinson
Online E-mail Marketing

                             To Opt Out, please respond "Leave Out" in the =
Subject line.