Date:      Sun, 19 May 2019 08:53:36 -0700
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian.chadd@gmail.com>
To:        Wojciech Puchar <wojtek@puchar.net>
Cc:        "freebsd-mips@freebsd.org. Robert Pera" <mips@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Mikrotok Routerboard RB450G

Hi!

Is that an AR71XX based board? Ah yes, it is.

So, an AR71XX kernel config should boot on the thing.

The NAND flash - I think we have support for it somehow but I haven't
used the NAND flash on the thing. I think the SD slot would require a
bit of kernel work.

I'll go see if I have one of these in my box of old MIPS boards. It
shouldn't be too tricky to make it work.

-adrian