Date:      Sat, 30 Nov 2019 21:42:42 -0700
From:      Alan Somers <asomers@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-mips@freebsd.org
Subject:   SiCortex PDS-72 looking for a good home

I have a SiCortex PDS-72 personal supercomputer that I'm not using.  Would
any of you mips people be able to use it?  It's basically a 12-node
cluster, where each node has 6 64-bit MIPS cores and 4GB RAM.  It runs
Gentoo, and AFAIK nobody has ever attempted a FreeBSD port.  There's also a
standard 2-core amd64 system on a separate motherboard, for development
purposes.  I'll ship it free to any FreeBSD developer who can use it.

-Alan

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/11/06/sicortex_catapult_cluster/