Date:      Sun, 21 Jul 2019 13:14:21 -0700 (MST)
From:      "Basil.Bourque" <basil.bourque@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Postgres 12 Beta not found in Ports

When using the  Searching FreeBSD Ports
<https://www.freebsd.org/ports/searching.html>;   page, I find the current
release of PostgreSQL 11.4:=20

>postgresql11-server-11.4=20

>https://svnweb.freebsd.org/ports/head/databases/postgresql11-server

But I cannot find either Beta 1 or Beta 2 of Postgres 12.  Beta 2 was
released <https://www.postgresql.org/about/news/1949/>;   2019-06-20.=20

=E2=9E=A5 Are public beta versions not routinely included in the Ports tree=
?=20

=E2=9E=A5 If not, by what route should I go to obtain such a beta version?=
=20

FYI, I am a newbie to FreeBSD and Ports. Coming from the Mac world, I am
used to downloading and running a graphical installer app for Postgres. I a=
still learning about Ports & Packages on FreeBSD.

--
Sent from: http://freebsd.1045724.x6.nabble.com/freebsd-ports-f3835061.html