Date:      Sun, 1 Dec 2019 12:35:15 +0700
From:      Victor Sudakov <vas@sibptus.ru>
To:        freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org
Subject:   Need X-server to run in bhyve guest

--ZPt4rx8FFjLCG7dd

Dear Colleagues,

If I were to test different desktop environments (gnome, xfce etc) in a
FreeBSD guest in bhyve, what X server (probably with vnc access, or rdp
access, or whatever?) would you advise?=20

I actually want to see the *local* graphical desktop of a guest, not just
X-clients forwarded from guest to host, or drawing  to a remote $DISPLAY
on the host.

Any advice what to install on the guest and how to start it there? I
would probably need to persuade the Gnome/XFCE on the guest that the
guest has a monitor and video card...

--=20
Victor Sudakov,  VAS4-RIPE, VAS47-RIPN
2:5005/49@fidonet http://vas.tomsk.ru/