Date:      Wed, 15 Jan 2020 11:13:54 +0000
From:      Application Certification Support <certcare@microsoft.com>
To:        "releng-azure@FreeBSD.org" <releng-azure@FreeBSD.org>, "freebsd-cloud@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-cloud@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   76854 : thefreebsdfoundation : Multiple test cases are failed

Hi,

For SKU < 12_1_testing >

Associated VHD Is:- https://freebsdtesting.blob.core.windows.net/disk/FreeB=
SD-12.1-RELEASE-amd64-test9.vhd

  1.  We have got your new certification request and working on it. But we =
are unable to execute the below test cases results. So can you please provi=
de the test case result for the same.

Test Case Name
      Command
                      Results
Linux Distro
cat /etc/*-release

Linux kernel
cat /proc/version

Swap Partition
swapon -s

  1.  We are also found that following test case is failing.
VM Extensions : we are checking with you that - "Is VM Extensions supports =
by your Image or not?", currently we are seeing some failures while enablin=
g the VM extensions.

If you say your image did not supports the VM extensions then we will disab=
le them in production/staging and approve your image.

Or if you say your image supports VM extensions then your need to troublesh=
oot further to see why your image not supported by simple VM extensions and=
 you need to fix it and resubmit the new image.

 Steps for checking simple VM Extensions and same testcase is failing at ou=
r end :
a. Go to Diagnostics Settings and enable Guest-level Monitoring.
b. Check for Linux Diagnostics with Type : Microsoft.Azure.Diagnostics.Linu=
xDiagnostic

 If we set VM extensions are set to false then you cannot see VM extensions=
 tab after your image is staged.

[cid:image003.png@01D35E34.0BE08450]

[cid:image002.png@01D5CBC0.3D171560]

Regards