Date:      Mon, 6 Jan 2020 01:44:39 +0530
From:      Niteesh <gsnb.gn@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-drivers@freebsd.org
Subject:   OFWBUS: How does autoconfiguration work?

I am working on a project, the current infrastructure is such that the
device driver manually probes the hardware to find a compatible device, and
initializes it.
I want an infrastructure similar to FreeBSD, I want the drivers to have a
probe and an attach function. The system should loop through all the nodes
in FDT and call the matching attach function.
I searched for FreeBSD docs on auto configuration, but couldn't find
anything useful.
http://www.ico.aha.ru/h/The_Design_and_Implementation_of_the_FreeBSD_Operating_System/ch07lev1sec5.htm
This book was somewhat helpful, but I am looking for something more deeper,
which references code sections.

Thank you