Date:      Thu, 13 Feb 2020 11:18:26 -0500
From:      Christofer Padilla <christoferpadilla@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-drivers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Failed to load module "intel"

Hello friends,

I made a post on the forum already about the issue I'm having here
<https://forums.freebsd.org/threads/failed-to-load-module-intel.74019/>.

Basically, I have two monitors. One plugged into the motherboard, which I
believe uses intel graphics (any way to confirm this?) and the other
plugged into my nvidia graphics card.

Further details are on the forum post, but in short, I'm trying to
configure both of my monitors to work by configuring the /etc/X11/xorg.conf
file. After failing to start, the log message shows it failed to load the
intel module. I have tried building drivers through port and installing
then via pkg, but I get that error message despite doing everything (I
believe) to install the module.

Hopefully this is the right mailing list to address, otherwise please let
me know if there is a better one I can reach out to.

Thank you,

Christofer Padilla