Date:      Mon, 10 Feb 2020 14:30:20 -0500
From:      Mark Saad <nonesuch@longcount.org>
To:        FreeBSD Hackers <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   LACP / Slow-protocol issue

Hello FreeBSD Hackers
  I was wondering if there is anyone on-list who has hands on
knowledge of the "slow-protocols" and in particular lacp .

I am running a fairly new 12.1-STABLE amd64 r354698 , for reasons I
can't yet identify a two port lacp lagg has a short <1sec blip where
switches and lagg members believe each side has stopped distributing
lacp slow-protocol frames.  I am not super knowledgeable about how to
diagnose the slow-protocol frames to see who is at fault . Any insight
here would help.

--
mark saad | nonesuch@longcount.org