Date:      Thu, 10 Dec 2020 12:44:27 -0600
From:      Kyle Evans <kevans@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-jail <freebsd-jail@freebsd.org>
Subject:   /etc/jail.d (or jail.conf.d)

Hello!

Antranig "antranigv" Vartanian has had this review open for a couple
months at this point: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D24570 -- I'd like
to try and get this review hammered out and finished within the next
week.

Currently it adds an /etc/jail.d, but the point was raised that we
have a mixture of these with different naming conventions and that
/etc/jail.conf.d may be better -- I'm inclined to agree since
jail.conf.d would more directly imply that the contents are
jail.conf(5) format while jail.d might be too vague, but we're looking
for input here.

The motives behind a dedicated directory are the usual: cleaner /etc
if you have a lot of jail-specific conf and it offers less redundancy
in names.

Also, while I'm here, would anyone else have interest in joining a
#jail phabricator group if one were to be created?

Thanks,

Kyle Evans