Date:      Sun, 21 Jun 2020 17:11:59 -0400
From:      David Mehler <dave.mehler@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-pf <freebsd-pf@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Need a PF consultant

Hello,

Anyone a pf expert wanting to make some extra money?

I'm in need of consulting, I'm having an issue with my PF
configuration, I've got a much longer message with output and netstat
and all that, if anyone is interested email me privately with rates
and I'll send the details, but in brief I've got FreeBSD 12.1 going,
my provider gives me an IPv6 address, on boot if I ping6 out I get a
UDP connect no route to host message, disable and reenable pf and I
can ping6 out as root, and as a user, for about five minutes, then I
start getting packets are able to be sent out, but nothing comes back.
About five minutes later again as root and as a user I'm getting the
UDP connect no route to host message.

I've got two different rulesets.

I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks.