Date:      Sun, 11 Oct 2020 18:45:59 +0200
From:      Andreas Longwitz <longwitz@incore.de>
To:        J David <j.david.lists@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Packets passed by pf don't make it out?

> To investigate this issue, I've created a greatly simplified and
> reproducible test case.  The code is available at:
>
> https://github.com/jdavidlists/pfudpbug

A similar setup works for me without any problems, so there may be
something special in your environment.

Please look at the output of "pfctl -vsn" on fb2 during your test.
With "netstat -ss | grep drop" you can check for packets dropped by the
kernel for what reason ever.

It seems your routing table on fb2 is empty, please try to set a
defaultroute, e.g.: "route add default 10.0.0.NN" with any NN.