Date:      Mon, 6 Apr 2020 10:24:07 +0100
From:      Grzegorz Junka <list1@gjunka.com>
To:        freebsd-pkgbase@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD-base and poudriere

Is it possible to create a poudriere jail using FreeBSD-base packages?

I am thinking about a scenario where I build kernel/world and base
packages on the host, then create a poudriere jail to build packages on
the exact same kernel/world that was build on the host.

This is of course to help mitigate the issue with building
drm-fbsd12.0-kmod in poudriere that has to be build with the EXACT same
sources and kernel configuration as the kernel/world.

GrzegorzJ