Date:      Sat, 29 Feb 2020 12:44:25 +0300
From:      "Vera Mikhailova" <info@russianportalsadvertising.ru>
To:        <freebsd-realtime@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Announce your property to the Russian buyers who looking to buy overseas properties

Hi, my name is Vera Mikhailova. I happened to notice that you have=C2=A0s=
hort=C2=A0term rental property=C2=A0that might interest the Russian marke=
t.

Advertise and present your property=C2=A0fast and easy now on all Russian=
 portals area=C2=A0with us. We are the biggest Russian Real Estate platfo=
rm with the top trending Russian real estate portals connected to our net=
work.

Just send your properties=E2=80=99 details and lay back! We will take you=
r property information on your indication and=C2=A0will make user-friendl=
y advertisements for the Russian speaking=C2=A0market.
We will provide you confirmation links within 24 hours so you can see you=
r ads live and control everything.

www.russianportalsadvertising.ru

Thank you and Kind Regards

Vera Mikhailova