Date:      Fri, 17 Jan 2020 15:12:38 +0000
From:      Rachael Kelly <rachael.kelly@reachdirectory.tech>
To:        "freebsd-small@freebsd.org" <freebsd-small@freebsd.org>
Subject:   NXP Users Contact List

Hello,

I would like to know if you are interested in acquiring NXP Users Contact L=
ist.

Information fields: Names, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Company URL, =
Company physical address, SIC Code, Industry, Company Size (Revenue and Emp=
loyee), LinkedIn profile link and kind of technology using/solution in plac=
e.

Please let me know your target geography so that I can provide you with the=
 counts, pricing and more information for reference.

Await your response!

Regards,
Rachael Kelly
Marketing Executive