Date:      Sun, 06 Dec 2020 18:59:48 +0000
From:      cynthia.ohakem@gmail.com
To:        freebsd-toolchain@freebsd.org
Subject:   Thanks

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Untitled form

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfGIu7iSYRVzOjsdrMfHxzLoC8AW9suNP5p2tOEDPeJKrGI5g/viewform?vc=0&amp;c=0&amp;w=1&amp;flr=0&amp;usp=mail_form_link

Hello,

My name is Reem E. Al-Hashimi,I am writing to you to stand as my partner to
receive my share of gratification from foreign companies whom I helped
during the bidding exercise towards the Dubai World Expo 2020 Committee.

Am a women and serving as a Minister, there is a limit to my personal
income and investment level and  For this reason, I cannot receive such a
huge sum back to my country or my personal account, so an agreement was
reached with the foreign companies to direct the gratifications to an open
beneficiary account with a financial institution where it will be possible
for me to instruct further transfer of the fund to a third party account
for investment purpose which is the reason i contacted you to receive the
fund as my partner for investment in your country.

The amount is valued at Eu 47,745,533.00 with a financial institution
waiting my instruction for further transfer to a destination account as
soon as I have your information indicating interest to receive and invest
the fund, I will compensate you with 30% of the total amount and you will
also get benefit from the investment.

If you can handle the fund in a good investment. reply on this email only:
reem.alhashimi@kakao.com

Regards,
Ms. Reem

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.