Date:      Mon, 19 Oct 2020 18:15:35 +0000
From:      "Mr. Ebenezer Onyeagwu" <zenithintbankplcgmd3@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-user-groups@freebsd.org
Subject:   YOUR REIMBURSEMENT AND COMPENSATION FUNDS HAS BEEN CLEARED

Dear Sir / Madam,

Your long outstanding funds totaling Ten Million and Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only($10,500,00.00) held by various Banks, Courier and Security Companies has been cleared. You are hereby advised to stop  further communication with any Person or Persons, Bank or Banks, Organization or Organizations  with respect to your transaction as your fund will be transferred to you directly from our source. I hope this is clear. Any action contrary to this instruction is at your own risk.

Reconfirm your details, such as your

1. Name:
2. Address:
3. Occupation: