Date:      Mon, 14 Dec 2020 14:13:19 +0000
From:      entbankltd@gmail.com
To:        freebsd-user-groups@freebsd.org
Subject:   Payment Advisory Board

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Untitled form

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-xA0zavWsMa7k72i2wVsfG2Ydpd9nmFGonjD5gXe0usJU6g/viewform?vc=0&amp;c=0&amp;w=1&amp;flr=0&amp;usp=mail_form_link

Sir/Madam,

The Payment Advisory Board wishes to inform you that your long overdue fund
has been approved. We have not heard from you since? What is happening? If
you are interested in receiving your fund, quickly get back to me with your
Full Name: Age: Occupation: Nationality: Address: Marital Status: Cell
phone. Also indicate how you want us to make the payment to you, either Atm
Card, Certified Bank Draft or Bank to Bank Transfer. Please, reply via
paadboard1@outlook.com

Yours faithfully,
Mr. George Stevens
Payment Advisory Board

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.