Date:      Sun, 24 May 2020 10:26:52 -0700
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian.chadd@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-wireless <freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org>
Subject:   new phabricator group - wireless

hi!

bz and i poked the phab admins to create a wireless group in
phabricator. It's a public group. I'm hoping we can put wireless and
potentially bluetooth bits into this tag as well.

It's a public group so please join it to keep track of wireless related patches.

Also if you've got the time, it'd be great if we could get some
existing phabricator reviews tagged with the wireless group as a
reviewer. That'll make it much easier to kee ptrack of things.

Thanks!

-adrian