Date:      Sun, 21 Jun 2020 20:19:04 +0200
From:      Denis Salopek <denissal@freebsd.org>
To:        soc-status@freebsd.org
Subject:   [GSoC'20 Weekly update #3] - NetFPGA SUME reference NIC device driver

Hello everyone,

This week I managed to implement reading/writing from/to the registers on
board with interrupt handles and locks. It works with simple tests, but I
still don't get any traffic to/from the interfaces, so my next step is to
implement packet RX/TX and do some real tests.

I need to catch incoming packets and build mbufs with them so I can forward
them to different interfaces. Along with receiving, I also need to work on
sending traffic out (building mbufs and DMA-ing them to SUME).

Project github with more details:
https://github.com/denisSal/freebsd-sume

Regards,
Denis Salopek