Date:      Mon, 15 Nov 2021 22:17:38 +0100
From:      Rocky Hotas <rockyhotas@firemail.cc>
To:        Jindong Li <jdpc86.li@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Use make to only build new files in the documentation

On nov 14 16:14, Jindong Li wrote:
> hmm guys i'm kind of new to this, if I was going to apply this change
> (since it appears already committed?), what would I need to do? :)

I'm not sure I understood what you mean. Did you modify a file of the
documentation in your local repository? If this is the case, only
some authorized users (committers) can actually apply a change which is
visibile in the public repository:

 <https://github.com/freebsd/freebsd-doc>;

You can suggest your modification through this Mailing List (so that the
committers can see it and evaluate it); or, if it's a correction to some
error in the existing documentation, you can submit it as an attachment
to a bug report, following the guidelines to create it:

 <https://bugs.freebsd.org/submit/>;

Bye!

Rocky