Date:      Sat, 3 Jun 2023 23:42:02 -0400
From:      Aryeh Friedman <aryeh.friedman@gmail.com>
Subject:   OT: Who has better hardware support Linsucks or FreeBSD

If you said Linux (linsucks) then you're wrong:

I have debian living quite happily inside a bhyve vm but when I
decided to bite the bullet and turn my windows drive into a linux
drive and do a fresh install of debian onto it...  Absolutely refuses
to boot no matter what says something about uhid having no end point
and then displays something about a disk check and just hangs... when
booting the new partition via bhyve it boots just fine..