Date:      Sun, 16 Jul 2023 08:59:31 -0700
From:      Doug Hardie <bc979@lafn.org>
To:        User & <jacques@foucry.net>
Subject:   Re: OT: how to make a ssh/showmount usable with no internet

> On Jul 16, 2023, at 03:03, User & <jacques@foucry.net> wrote:
>=20
> Le vendredi 14 juil. 2023 =C3=A0 14:48:50 (-0700), Doug Hardie =C3=A0 =
=C3=A9crit:
> Hello,
>=20
>> I run unbound (full version) on one of my servers.  All my systems =
are entered into it's database as local-data in local-zone.  All the =
systems use that system for DNS.  If the internet is down, local DNS =
still works.  I don't the RDNS entries and haven't needed them.  If they =
are necessary, unbound can do that also.
>=20
> Do you mean that there is several version of unbound and, for example =
the pkg
> local_unboumd did not provide de fuill version of unbound? That =
intersting is it
> the case.

There is a reduced version of unbound in the base system.  I tried it =
ane it does not have all the functionality of the port version of =
unbound.  That is the full version.

-- Doug