Date:      Sat, 16 Sep 2023 19:38:39 -0700
From:      paul beard <paulbeard@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   switch from i386 to AMD64 without a total rebuild?

--0000000000000f0d69060584ed2c

Some of the applications on my system are griping about a lack of 64 bit
support so I am looking into a switch. I am running it as a virtualbox
guest OS so cloning the existing disk was my first step. Can I somehow put
AMD64 on the clone? Or do I have to start from scratch and then add all the
packages and configs, etc?

--
Paul Beard / www.paulbeard.org/

--0000000000000f0d69060584ed2c

lack of 64 bit support so I am looking into a switch. I am running it as a =
virtualbox guest OS so cloning the=C2=A0existing disk was my first step. Ca=
n I somehow=C2=A0put AMD64 on the clone? Or do I have to start from=C2=A0sc=
ratch and then=C2=A0add all the packages and configs, etc?=C2=A0<div><br cl=
nature">Paul Beard / <a href=3D"http://www.paulbeard.org/" target=3D"_blank=

--0000000000000f0d69060584ed2c--