Date:      Sat, 15 Apr 2023 22:36:43 +0200
From:      Qwertiox Game <qwertiox.kontakt@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-translators@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Self-Introduction

--0000000000009bde0505f965ec35

Correction: I mean how FreeBSD is minimalistic...

sob., 15 kwi 2023 o 22:35 Qwertiox Game <qwertiox.kontakt@gmail.com>
napisa=C5=82(a):

> Hello, i follow https://wiki.freebsd.org/Doc/Translation/Weblate
> suggested there to introduce myself, so I do it.
>
> My name is Piotr Kowalski (Peter Smith in English), but I prefer to use m=
> nickname QWERTIOX (I have a very typical first and last name by which eve=
> at school there is a person with the same name). I will try to translate
> the documentation into Polish. I live in Wroclaw, Poland and I am a high
> school student. I would like to study at a foreign university in the
> future, maybe in Canada, Japan or Korea. I like how minimalistic it is,
> which makes it easy to customize the system to suit myself and at the sam=
> time be able to extend it easily through ports. My immediate plan is to
> learn networking by writing a multiplayer game tui, and maybe an http
> server in the future.

--0000000000009bde0505f965ec35

 15 kwi 2023 o 22:35=C2=A0Qwertiox Game &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:qwertiox.kont=
akt@gmail.com">qwertiox.kontakt@gmail.com</a>&gt; napisa=C5=82(a):<br></div=
-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>He=
llo, i follow <a href=3D"https://wiki.freebsd.org/Doc/Translation/Weblate" =
target=3D"_blank">https://wiki.freebsd.org/Doc/Translation/Weblate</a>; sugg=
ested there to introduce myself, so I do it. <br></div><div style=3D"text-a=
lign:left;margin-left:40px"><br></div><div style=3D"margin-left:40px;text-a=
lign:left">My name is Piotr Kowalski (Peter Smith in English), but I prefer=
 to use my nickname QWERTIOX (I have a very typical first and last name by =
which even at school there is a person with the same name). I will try to t=
ranslate the documentation into Polish. I live in Wroclaw, Poland and I am =
a high school student. I would like to study at a foreign university in the=
 future, maybe in Canada, Japan or Korea. I like how minimalistic it is, wh=
ich makes it easy to customize the system to suit myself and at the same ti=
me be able to extend it easily through ports. My immediate plan is to learn=
 networking by writing a multiplayer game tui, and maybe an http server in =
the future.</div></div>

--0000000000009bde0505f965ec35--