Date:      Wed, 11 Dec 2002 14:59:34 +0100
From:      Jens Rehsack <rehsack@liwing.de>
To:        Christer Gundersen <dtun3z@online.no>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: 0verkill

Christer Gundersen wrote:
> hi!
>
> i found a error in this port.
>
> It compiles without any problems on my FreeBSD 4.7, but i`m having
> troble running it.
>
> When starting 0verkil, 0verkill wants the file
> /usr/local/share/0verkill/datasprites.dat, but there are no such.
> The file that 0verkill REALLY wants is
> /usr/local/share/0verkill/data/sprites.dat
>
> just a typo somewhere i guess.

Hi Christer,

is it possible for you to send just a little bit more information, eg.
"uname -a" output, where to find Overkill ('cause my system didn't know
anything 'bout a port named [Oo]verkill)

It would also helpful seeing the error message.

Jens
--
L     i  W     W     W  i                 Jens Rehsack
L        W     W     W