Date:      Wed, 31 Mar 2004 11:25:35 -0600
From:      Peter Schultz <pmes@bis.midco.net>
To:        freebsd-openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   outstanding issues

What can be done to get this to compile with gcc 3.3.3?  Are the "right
people" aware of the problem?  Alexander Kabaev imported gcc 3.3.3,
maybe he can help resolve the problem?

I'm curious about the dependency on gcp, why is that required?

I see the port Makefile says --enable-mozilla=no, but the port still
requires mozilla 1.0.2.  I'm confused.  :-)

Thanks for the work on this port.  I hope to try out the package soon,
as I'm sure the compile will fail for me.

Pete...