Date:      Wed, 4 Mar 2020 09:05:03 +0000
From:      Adam Hicks <adam@grantexpertos.com>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Grant Workshop at University of Alaska Anchorage

Hello:I was following up to see if you received the email I sent to you regarding  our Professional Grant Development Workshop at the University of Alaska Anchorage, March 30 - 31, 2020.   I had your information in my priority list to notify you about  our upcoming workshops near your area. Please let me know if these dates work for you, or if there's anything else I can help you with; I look forward to hearing from you soon. In case you missed our email announcement, or simply would like to know what our workshop will cover, cost, or discounts you can reply to my email below or  Read more or Register nowSincerely,Adam HicksInstitute for Strategic Funding Developmentinfo@isfdonline.com1-877-414-8991
Add me to your email list | Unsubscribe | Like Us on Facebook |  Reserve a seat | Send to a Friend