Date:      Fri, 1 Sep 1995 09:27:26 -0600
From:      kelly@fsl.noaa.gov (Sean Kelly)
To:        jfieber@indiana.edu, gryphon@healer.com
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org, doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Handbook ToDo...

    Coranth> What level of technical detail (or what volume of text)
    Coranth> do we want?

I've tried to address this in the Printing section by having beginner
and advanced sections.  Plus, I've presented step-by-step instructions
as simple outlines, but each step contains links to detailed
information.

My hope is that the advanced user can just refer to the list of steps,
but the beginner can click on any step to find out more.

John: I'd have the printing section done, but I'll be at the PLoP '95
conference next week ... so give me two more weeks!

PS:  Any other FreeBSD'ers going to be at PLoP?

--
Sean Kelly
NOAA Forecast Systems Lab, Boulder Colorado USA

I want to get a tattoo of myself on my entire body, only 2" taller.
-- Steven Wright