Date:      Wed, 30 Dec 1998 19:42:42 -0500
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DNEWS on STABLE anyone ?

At 06:52 PM 12/30/98 -0400, The Hermit Hacker wrote:
>On Wed, 30 Dec 1998, Steve Hovey wrote:
>
>> When we went up in INN it puked too - I run dnews on a 2.2.5, or 2.2.7 - I
>> forget which.. Runs like a charm!
>
>	What sort of problems did both/either of you see with INN 2.x?

Corrupted spools and databases.  Articles that would go missing that should
be there. Judging by the threads on news.software.nntp, its still a product
in development.  The other appeal for me is that the the configuration and
documentation seem a little more complete/basic so I can pass off the job
to some of our more junior techs.

	---Mike